Vietnam Market Access and Partnership Program for Finnish Companies
- Application deadline to be by August 31, 2017.
- This programme will run from October 2017 – January 2018.
- The kick-off meeting is scheduled from 23 – 28 October 2017 during the Saigon Innovation Week in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Harvest Day is scheduled in 2018.
For detail of eligibility, evaluation criteria, application and procedure, and contacts please click here or directly to Innovation Advisor Ms. Silja Leinonen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact BiziVietnam in Helsinki, Finland via our Contact for more support.
Finnish companies. Finnish companies that are interested in expanding business globally are encouraged to take part in this programme. Up to 20 Finnish companies will be chosen to take part in the programme. Please send your application before August 31, 2017.
Local experts. Local experts are chosen based on their experience, expertise and knowledge of the market. The local experts are also trained and coached by international professionals. The assigned local experts will work closely with Finnish companies to identify potential business opportunities, make strategy plan, market studies, find business partners and support with all related matters.
VMAP is an initiative of IPP (Innovation Partnership Programme in Vietnam). VMAP focuses on Ecosystem Solutions and Business Solutions. Ecosystem Solutions comprise comprehensive ecosystem level solutions and strategies that respond to Vietnamese needs. Business Solutions refer here to high impact potential innovative solutions for Southeast Asian and further international markets.
The objectives of VMAP includes:
- Enabling the tailoring of tested and proven Finnish solutions for Vietnam.
- The programme aims to boost long term partnerships between Vietnamese and Finnish organizations/ companies.
- Bring in tested and proven Finnish solutions to Vietnam market.
- Help Finnish companies to enter Vietnam market, design Vietnam-related projects, build market entry strategy and explore funding option.
- Facilitating business networking and building strategic partnership between Finnish and Vietnamese companies/ organizations.
- Accelerate growth in Vietnam for the ambitious Finnish companies interested in accessing the market as entry point to the wider ASEAN market space.
- Opportunities for Finnish companies to explore doing business in Vietnam and SOuthest Asian market with IPP’s support as a gateway.
- Team Vietnam support includes local experts who have rich experience and deep understanding of the local market.
- IPP cover the expenses of local expert team and international professionals.
- IPP supports with market research, partner search, and market access strategy development.
- Finnish companies participating in VMAP cover their two trips to Vietnam during the programme.
- Finnish companies can have access to funding option for their projects in Vietnam.
Vietnam-Finland Innovation Partnership Program (IPP) is an Official Development Assistance (ODA) program financed jointly by the governments of Vietnam and Finland. IPP is in its second and final phase running through 2014-2018 with EUR 11 million budget. IPP targets long-term benefits for the Vietnamese economy and E&I ecosystem. The program works with key national and international partners to scale up practical E&I training as well as to improve local support mechanisms and programs for Vietnamese new innovative companies. IPP connects key actors in the ecosystem in order to build a strong foundation for Vietnam’s next-generation entrepreneurs and promotes partnerships between Vietnamese and other, particularly Finnish businesses. IPP supports Vietnam’s overall goal of becoming an innovation-driven knowledge economy. (source: ipp.vn/en/)